INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AS NEEDED
Members Retired, Unemployed or currently Furloughed may consider weekday flying to allow weekends for those currently working
The following flying slots and limitations are in place and will be adjusted in line with government guidance on social distancing as necessary.
- Martinique – Wednesday, Saturday and temporarily, Tuesday and Thursday, 6 x 4 Hour Slots
- Bramshott – Friday and Sunday, 6 x 4 Hour Slots
- Hankley – Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday, 6 x 4 Hour Slots
To be fair and sensible when booking a slot, please only choose one slot per day and consider others when booking multiple days.
You must be packed up and ready to leave by the end of your slot.
Bookings can be made up to 7 days beforehand
- Choose the location that you want to fly at
- Choose the day that you want to fly
- Choose the time slot that you want to fly
- Enter your details
- If you choose the wrong date or time, simply choose another date or time before pressing Submit
- Once completed and “RESERVATION COMPLETED” is displayed an email will be sent with confirmation (please check your junk folder if you have not received an email after 5 minutes)
- If you wish to cancel a slot after you have pressed Submit, please use the Cancellation link in the email that you will have received
- For this reason please keep your Reservation Email just in case you need to cancel before you fly.
- If you delete your email and need to cancel, please send an email with your name, site, date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the slot to be cancelled.